Valley Medical Center Foundation
There are presently no open calls for submissions.
Welcome to the COVID-19 Nonprofit Resilience and Sustainability Grant Program!
Information about Submittable:
- Submittable works best on Google Chrome, Firefox, and Safari. Internet Explorer is not supported. Please make sure you are using a supported browser.
- You will need to create a free Submittable account to submit an application.
- You can save a draft of your work if you would like to finish filling out the form at a later date.
- Once your application is submitted, you will receive an email indicating the successful delivery of your application.
Important documents and information required when filling out an application. Details and specifics will be located in the application.
- Cover Letter
- Employer Identification Number (EIN)
- Systems for Awards Management number (SAM.gov)
- Project Narrative
- Budget Narrative
- Project Budget
- Fiscal year 2019-2022 Board Approved 2-Year Comparison Budgets
- Fiscal Year 2021-2022 Year-end financial statements
- Adopted organization policy or statement on racial equity, diversity, and inclusion
- Tax-exempt status documentation, e.g., IRS determination letter
- Nonprofit status from the Department of CA Secretary of State: Business Entity Search
- Office of the Attorney General: Registry Verification Search
Check out the Submitter Resource Center or contact Submittable Customer Support.